Ofsted carries out regular inspections of each school in England, resulting in a published evaluation of the effectiveness of the school. Washington’s latest inspection was in June 2021 and a copy of the report can be viewed below.
- You can view more information from Ofsted at their website.
- Our latest Ofsted report can be viewed below.
- Our latest Monitoring visit report can be viewed here.
- For all previous reports, you can visit the Department for Education’s website.
- Read our draft Improvement Plan here.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about Washington Academy. Parent View asks for your opinion on 12 aspects of Washington Academy from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour. Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools and academies to inspect, and when. By sharing your views, you’ll be helping our academy to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about Washington Academy. Or, if you want to, view the results for any school or academy in England.
(Please note you will need to register on your first visit to the site to complete the parent questionnaire)