At Washington, we prepare students for the next stage of their education, training, or employment and are proud of the results achieved by our students.
Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, centre-assessed grades were awarded in 2020 and 2021. A more detailed breakdown of these grades can be supplied on request.
- More than 98 per cent of students achieved GCSE qualifications in 2019
- 88.5 per cent of students achieved five or more GCSE qualifications
- Progress in English, Maths, and Science improved significantly compared to 2018.
- Progress 8 score: -0.55
- Attainment 8 score: 34.27
- Ebacc APS Score: 2.82
- Percentage of pupils achieving a strong pass in English and Mathematics: 18.3 per cent
- Staying in education or entering employment: 84 per cent (the latest published data for 2017 Y11 Leavers)